Monday, May 11, 2009

Favorite Teen Vogue Shoot ♥



So this is my all-time favorite shoot (so far) from Teen Vogue in the December/January 2008 issue, and yes I know that it's old but it's still my favorite. It's called "La Dolce Vita" and the setting is Venice.. which already makes it amazing. I love how perfectly the photographer captured the old world feel of Venice; I truly hope to visit the beautiful City of Water some day, but for now I'll have to settle for seeing it in pictures. However, what truly adds to the shoot is that lovely male model named Gabe *swoon*. It disappoints me that so few of the Teen Vogue photoshoots include male models. I find their clothing is sometimes even more interesting than the girls! Anyway, my rant is over, but I just wanted to share a couple of these fabulous pictures with you.
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment