Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back to Blogging!


Hello everyone!


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, and a happy new year! While most of my New Year's resolutions are typically forgotten by the end of January, I still enjoy pretending that I will follow through with my hopes for the year. Therefore, after my extended absence from Kawaii Belle (which I am so terribly sorry about! I know school work probably doesn't seem like a valid excuse - but that's all I've got for you.) I have decided that my New Year's resolution for 2010 is to post something new at least once a week. Also, I hope to follow other fashion blogs to learn from them and to make new friends!

So, here's hoping that I can meet this goal, and also, since this is a primarily fashion blog, I have a picture of one of my absolute favorite Christmas presents this year - my new Lanvin sneakers (worn by THE Michelle Obama)! They are made of grape satin with a crinkled leather toe and purple grosgrain ribbon. You can still catch them at Net-a-porter.com at an amazing sale price of 50% (If I recall correctly) off the original ridiculous $530 price tag. Enjoy!


~Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love, love, love!!! These will look totally amazing on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can't wait to wear them and show them to you! :D

    ReplyDelete